Wednesday 24 March 2010

hmmm. y???

Lost & Found

It's a great feeling to discover yourself after some soul searching. Who knew, silence was a life source?

Laid across a bed of roses
Paying no heed to the forgotten thorns
Pricking & bleeding her soul
Trivial they were, in the midst of heartache

A sudden flash, a meaning discovered
A lost feeling uncovered,
Lightness of her being greeting her
With open arms.
Thorns forgotten as they were
Open wounds nursed as fast
As the heartache subsides

Hope gives breath
Breath gives life
Life gives...
Endless miseries
Endless mysteries
Endless joys
My one true love, it is
Life, life and only life

How can miseries win?
How can pain celebrate?
When mysteries are begging to be uncovered
And joys waiting to be discovered
Leap to new boundaries,
My love waits for me
To take it to places new
Where limits don't exist
Beyond the shallow realms of my fears
But fears don't remain
Because my soul happily demeans it

Back on my feet, roses and thorns forgotten
Miles are to be crossed
Puzzles to be solved
And hearts to be taken...
And given to.